Few things can have as much of an impact on the way you look and feel as the condition of your teeth. When your smile is healthy and beautiful, it’s easy to feel confident and share it with others. Fortunately, you don’t have to have been born with teeth that are perfectly straight and even to achieve the radiant smile you’ve always wanted. At Senan Orthodontic Studios, our experienced team can help you resolve your oral health problems to enhance your smile’s appearance and functionality. You should know about picking the right orthodontist before scheduling your consultation.
What is Orthodontics?
Orthodontics is a type of dentistry that specializes in diagnosing, treating, and preventing abnormalities in one’s teeth and jaws, including alignment. An orthodontist is a dentist who has undergone special training pertaining to diagnosing, treating, and preventing alignment issues concerning one’s teeth and jaws. While a general dentist can administer some orthodontic procedures, orthodontists have extensive knowledge regarding the latest alignment treatments and techniques, which can be particularly beneficial in complicated situations.
Why Would Someone Need to Visit the Orthodontist?
Someone may need to see an orthodontist if they’re unhappy with the appearance or function of their smile or if their general dentist refers them to resolve a specific dental concern. Orthodontic treatments used to resolve common oral health problems include:
- Braces to correct crooked or uneven teeth
- Clear aligners to correct crooked or uneven teeth discreetly
- Mouth guards to prevent teeth grinding and manage jaw problems, including TMJ/TMD
- Retainers to prevent teeth from shifting over time
- Surgical orthodontics to address skeletal problems that can impact one’s ability to eat, speak, and chew properly
What Should Someone Consider When Finding an Orthodontist?
When it comes to finding the right orthodontist for you, several factors are worth considering to ensure that you have the best experience possible, including:
- Location: Is it easy and convenient for you to get to their office?
- Education: Where did the orthodontist go to school? What additional education courses have they undergone to set them apart from their competitors?
- Reviews: What have other patients said about their experience with the orthodontist, treatment plan, and experience at their office?
- Services Offered: Does the orthodontist have a variety of services, particularly those that could benefit your unique needs?
After reviewing their location, credentials, reviews, and services, the best way to determine if an orthodontist is a right fit for you is to schedule a consultation. Be sure to ask lots of questions, communicate your goals, and discuss any concerns you may have.
Why Should Someone Choose Senan Orthodontic Studios for Their Next Appointment?
At Senan Orthodontic Studios, our primary goal is to provide superior orthodontic treatment to every patient we have the pleasure of assisting. We’re proud to offer personalized care in a safe, professional environment, using only the best materials to resolve even the most complex orthodontic concerns.
Senan Orthodontic Studios: The Best Choice for Improving Your Smile
Your damaged smile shouldn’t get in the way of living your best life. Whether you’re suffering from the painful symptoms of TMJ, have difficulty chewing comfortably due to a misaligned jaw, or are unhappy with the appearance of your crooked teeth, the trusted team at Senan Orthodontic Studios is here to help. With our modern orthodontic techniques, we can resolve an array of oral health problems as smoothly as possible. Contact us today to schedule your consultation with our orthodontic specialist, Dr. Senan Ziadeh. We look forward to helping you achieve the healthy, functional, beautiful smile you deserve.